Monday, October 8, 2007

who's doing well on my Fantasy Congress Team

I am actyually extremely surprised by my Fantasy Congress Team players. It seems the people I was depending most upon to get me the most points have gotten me the least, and the people I thought would not score so high have been getting me the most. For example I was really banking on the fact that Diane Feinstein would get me the most points. She is currently in the process of passing some bills regarding immigration, and so I'm hoping she will start scoring soon. The most surprising player to me was Jim Oberstar. To be quite honest I had never heard of him before this, and he is my star player. He has earned my team the most points. When I tried researching him online yesterday I realized he is an extremely active senator and is currently pushing forward legislation regarding Public Buildings & Economic Development,Railroads,Surface Transportation, and Water Resources & Environment. These are all extremely hot topics on the congress floor. My other players have been doing average. I have not been doing as well as I like so I think I am going to give it one more week then switch some players around. At first I didn't want to draft Hillary Clinton because I assumed she would be too busy campaigning to pass any legislation; however, it seems though she's pulling off both, so I am considering trading in someone for her.

No comments: