Sunday, September 30, 2007

How I chose my Fantasy Congress Team

I chose my fantasy congress Team Mostly on the Number of legislatures each congress member has passed because if they have been active up until this point, I can only predict that they will continue to be active. The one upper senator I was depending on to get me the most points was Diane Feinstein because she is heading efforts to pass legislation on immigration reform which is a current hot topic in congress. I wanted to choose Hillary Clinton but then I thought if she is going to be running for office, she's going to be working on her campaign and won't really have that much time to pass legislatures in congress. Just to have variety, I also chose one maverick, Chuck Hagel, to see if he could win me some points. Regarding the rest of my team players, like I said above, I based my decision based on the amount of work they have done so far in the government. So far however, I'm not scoring so high, so I may have to change my strategy.

No comments: