Saturday, September 15, 2007

1st political science class

Last Monday I attended my 1st political science class. It was very different than I expected. I was assuming it would be more of a reading, taking notes, cut out clippings from a news paper and write about them class and was happy when I realized most of it would be through my computer. I'm desperately trying to decide what major to choose and trying to find a subject that will spark my interest. I've taken the introductory class to almost all subjects ranging from econ to socio to astronomy to marine bio and I liked all of them but nothing really intensely sparked my interest. So now, it's poli sci's turn. I have no idea what to expect or what the course will be like so I'm looking forward to learning about it and seeing if it's something that I might want to do as a career. I'm definitely not trying to suck up to the teacher, but I really appreciated how detailed her instructions were on how to set up this blog so it really made me feel better about the whole computer aspect of the class. I'm looking forward to the class!

3 comments:

BluePatriarch said...

Well I'm glad that you like the class. I hope it is something you really want to do as a career. I think it's good to know about our own government and how it operates. Good luck with the course....

Tamar said...

i hope that this class will help you decide where you want to go with your life.. and i hope you end up enjoying the class =D

Armine A. said...

I also feel the same way about choosing a major and I wish you the best of luck with it. :]