Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fantasy Congress post #4

The Person I dropped from my Fantasy Congress Team is Diane Feinstein. I did this because from my four senators, she is the one that is scoring the lowest, which is still surprising me. Although she is currently pushing for some legislation in congress, it is not being passed fast enough and it's making my team fall behind! Therefore instead of her I drafted Ted Kennedy. I drafted Kennedy because he has one of highest numbers for amount of legislation passed, and therefore, if he has been active in the past, he will most likely be active in the present and future. Furthermore, this is the mentality I used to draft my other senators, mainly Patrick Leahy and Dick Durbin,and my allstar Jim Oberstar and they have earned my team the majority of its points. Since my goal is obviously to earn more points by the number of legislation passed by each team member, I'm hoping this change will move my team up a few spots.

No comments: